Meaty, rustic and decadent
We use the thick bellies from 50% heritage Berkshire breed pigs, big and meaty with generous layers of rich creamy fat. Rubbed with juniper berry, bay leaf, and peppercorn and fully aged for 2 months. Perfect for rendering for a vinaigrette, making lardons, wrapping around meat or seafood. Or crisp up for a knockout PLT!
- Available sliced (2 oz), in chunks (1.3-1.5 lbs) or by the half-belly (4.5 lbs).
- Made with pork that is raised humanely on family farms without the use of antibiotics.
- Pork, sea salt, white and black pepper, bay leaf, juniper berries
- No nitrites, nitrates, or substitutes.
- Iowa crafted.
- Dry-cured for 2 months. Eat with or without cooking.
- Planning to dice it? Check out our Pancetta Ends & Pieces option.
AVAILABLE WHOLESALE -- contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing