We craft our Salami Americano with flavor and versatility top of mind. Served to stand alone on a charcuterie board or with other meats on a sandwich or salad this rendition is a real kitchen workhorse and worthy pantry staple.
- Salami in the Italian-American tradition: meat forward with a hint of garlic & black pepper.
- Buttery texture.
- Mixed, generally Duroc or Berkshire
- Antibiotic Free, humanely raised on family farms, vegetarian fed
- Pork, Sea Salt, Dextrose, Spices, Celery Extract, Culture
- 3 Months
- Perfect on a charcuterie board paired with Pecorino or Asiago cheese
- Wonderful in a sandwich with all the fixings or layered on a pizza
- We sell it with the casing already removed so no peeling is needed