It's well established that great charcuterie is secretly paired with specific baked products. This one is a little outside the ordinary and not part of the classic pairing.
Using our exclusive Cinta Cooking Fat gives the pastry an incredible crispness and flavor profile that you won't find anywhere else.
Active time: 60 minutes / makes 6 Yorkshire puddings
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place either a muffin tin (or preferably a 10 inch skillet) into the oven
- Combine the ingredients in a blender on medium speed until smooth
- If you do not have a blender, combine the wet ingredients first, then whisk in the flour in 4 parts and finish with the salt (it is important that the batter is smooth)
- Pro Tip: Pass the hand whisked batter through a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth to remove the chunks
- Once the batter is made, the pan should be fully heated
- Pour in the remaining two tablespoons of melted fat into the pan or into each muffin tin
- Pour in the batter into the pan or tin
- Quickly place the pan back in heated oven for 20 minutes
- The Pudding is best enjoyed while cooling, not too hot and not too cold