We use the thick bellies from 50% heritage Berkshire breed pigs, big and meaty with generous layers of rich creamy fat. Rubbed with juniper berry, bay leaf, and peppercorn and fully aged for 2 months. Perfect for rendering for a vinaigrette, making lardons, grinding up to add to burgers, you name it!
- Available in 1 lb packs, assorted shapes & sizes
- Made with pork that is raised humanely on family farms without the use of antibiotics.
- Pork, sea salt, white and black pepper, bay leaf, juniper berries
- No nitrites, nitrates, or substitutes.
- Iowa crafted.
- Dry-cured for 2 months. Eat with or without cooking.