Our signature and flagship prosciutto simply made with heritage breed Berkshire pork and California sea salt. Launched in 2005 and still our flagship prosciutto lauded for a distinct richness and depth of flavor.
- Silky, rich, deep, sweet
- Heritage Breed Berkshire pork
- Antibiotic Free, vegetarian fed pork humanely raised by family farms in the Midwest. No nitrates or nitrites.
- Rear leg/Ham
- Pork, Sea Salt
- 10-12 Months
- A must for charcuterie boards, sandwiches, salads and pizza
- Alpine-style, aged sheep's milk, aged and bandage-wrapped cheddars
- Lager style beer, dry hard cider and champagne
- Shelf-stable, store in a cool dry place or refrigerate once delivered
- Once opened refrigerate