La Quercia Store Exclusive
Acorn Edition Pancetta
Regular price $39.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The triple-crème of cured pork
Acorns have been associated with superior dry-cured meat for centuries, and La Quercia is proud to be the first to bring this tradition to the United States. These woodland roaming pigs eat a diet of acorns, hickory nuts, wild plants & mushrooms, all of which add a spectacular richness and creamy texture to the pork.
The pancetta made from this special acorn-fed pork is utterly decadent and delicious sliced very thin and eaten without cooking. LEARN MORE
- Available in 1.3-1.5 lb chunks.
- Made with acorn-fed heritage breed Tamworth pork that is pasture-raised without the use of antibiotics. Learn more
- Ingredients: Pork, sea salt, and spices.
- No nitrites, nitrates, or substitutes.
- Dry-cured for 2 months. Eat with or without cooking.