Ultimate Charcuterie Experience with Board
Treat your tastebuds to the ultimate charcuterie experience with this mouthwatering bundle from La Quercia! This carefully curated collection features seven of La Quercia's most popular and acclaimed artisanal cured meats along with a signature pig bamboo charcuterie board, perfect for entertaining or gifts.
The bundle includes:
- Speck Americano (2 packages of 2 oz sliced) Smoked and cured pork shoulder with bold juniper, bay leaf and black peppercorns.
- Pancetta Americana (2 oz sliced) Dry-cured pork belly with a delicate spice blend and creamy, nutty flavor.
- Prosciutto Piccante (2 packages of 2 oz sliced) Aged prosciutto with a touch of heat.
- Lomo Americano (2 oz sliced) Cured pork loin with remarkably deep, sweet pork flavor.
- Berkshire Coppa Americano (2 oz sliced) Cured pork shoulder with a delicate spice blend and velvety texture.
- Prosciutto Americano (2 packages of 2 oz sliced) Our flagship prosciutto that is internationally lauded.
- Jambon Americano Black Pepper & Cherry (4 oz sliced) - Aged jambon with notes of cherry and black pepper.
- La Quercia Bamboo Cutting Board The perfect canvas for your charcuterie masterpiece, this La Quercia Bamboo Cutting Board is not just a serving platform but a work of art in itself. Crafted from premium bamboo, it adds a touch of natural elegance to your culinary presentation. The dimensions are 13.5 inches tail to snout and 8.5 inches from the top of the back to bottom of the hoof. Perfect for serving charcuterie for parties of 2 to 6 people.
With its diverse selection of exquisite cured meats and presentation board, this bundle provides everything needed for an impressive charcuterie spread that will wow guests. It makes a fantastic gift for charcuterie connoisseurs and an unforgettable gourmet experience for yourself!
Shipped in a padded, insulated package.
Orders ship in 2-3 business days and will have tracking from the carrier sent via email when the order is shipped.
Free shipping on orders over $75 to the 48 Contiguous States.
Carriers vary but we most often use USPS Priority Mail.
$12 flat rate shipping on orders below $75.
$25 flat rate shipping to Alaska and Hawaii on all orders.
All of our products are shelf stable and do not need to be kept cold during the shipping process.
We recommend storing them in a cool, dry place or refrigerating them once they are received.
They do not need to be chilled when serving and in fact taste better when at room temperature.
If you have a question about or issue with your order email us at email@example.com.
We will respond within 24 hours during the business week and on the following business day following weekends or holidays.